Donations to Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue go towards the support and care of our furry guests! Your donation will help to support the ongoing needs of our rescue dogs – including food, medical care, enrichment, treats, and facility support and maintenance. Donations of any size (yes, really) are gratefully accepted. If you would like to support a specific project, please contact Sarah at SLR@mabcr.org to discuss.
You can support MABCR in several ways:
- Make a one-time, tax-deductible donation through Paypal. You can make your donation through the yellow “Donate” button above, or through your own account to SLR@mabcr.org.
- Join the Shepherd’s Nook, MABCR’s monthly giving program. This program has become a huge assist for us by becoming a reliable source of donations, providing us with funding to handle routine costs like food, medical care, enrichment, and facility maintenance. You can make a recurring donation through the yellow “Donate” button above.
- Purchase items through our online shop. You can sport MABCR swag and feel good about it!
- You can donate items from our Amazon wishlist. In-kind donations are always welcomed and appreciated! Please note that we often do not get notice as to who has donated in-kind items, so please send us an email so we know! We want to thank YOU!
- Use Amazon Smile and support MABCR as your non-profit of choice. Here’s a link on how to set it up!
- Order a BarkBox for your four legged friend with code MIDABCRBBx1. You’ll receive $5 off, and MABCR will receive a $10 donation from BarkBox!
- Register with iGive.com and help MABCR every time you shop at more than 1300 stores with no extra cost to you.
You can also mail your donation. Our mailing address is:
Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue
24420 Chestertown Road
Chestertown, MD 21620
In-kind donation needs: Please check with Sarah at SLR@mabcr.org before sending as our needs are always changing!
- Full sized bath towels – gently used is okay!
- Fleece blankets – gently used is okay!
- New or gently used collars and leashes
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric sheets for the dryer
- Pine Sol – Citrus scented concentrate
- Dish detergent – Dawn
- “High value” dog training treats
- Large Milkbones
- Bully sticks
- Chew hooves
- Heavy chewers chew toys
- Gently used balls – basketball, football, or soccer
- Soft Frisbees
- Jolly Balls, horse size
Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, which means your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.