Donations to Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue go towards the support and care of our furry guests! Your donation will help to support the ongoing needs of our rescue dogs – including food, medical care, enrichment, treats, and facility support and maintenance. Donations of any size (yes, really) are gratefully accepted. If you would like to support a specific project, please contact Sarah at SLR@mabcr.org to discuss.
You can support MABCR in several ways:
- Make a one-time, tax-deductible donation through Paypal. You can make your donation through the yellow “Donate” button above, or through your own account to SLR@mabcr.org.
- Make a one-time, tax deductible donation through Venmo – we are @mabcr
- Join the Shepherd’s Nook, MABCR’s monthly giving program. This program has become a huge assist for us by becoming a reliable source of donations, providing us with funding to handle routine costs like food, medical care, enrichment, and facility maintenance. You can make a recurring donation through the yellow “Donate” button above.
- Purchase items through our online shop. You can sport MABCR swag and feel good about it!
- You can donate items from our Amazon wishlist. In-kind donations are always welcomed and appreciated! Please note that we often do not get notice as to who has donated in-kind items, so please send us an email so we know! We want to thank YOU!
- Register with iGive.com and help MABCR every time you shop at more than 1300 stores with no extra cost to you.
You can mail your donation. Our mailing address is:
Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue
24420 Chestertown Road
Chestertown, MD 21620
We are able to receive stock donations through donatestock.com.
In-kind donation needs: Please check with Sarah at SLR@mabcr.org before sending as our needs are always changing!
- Full sized bath towels – gently used is okay!
- Fleece blankets – gently used is okay!
- New or gently used collars and leashes
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric sheets for the dryer
- Pine Sol – Citrus scented concentrate
- Dish detergent – Dawn
- “High value” dog training treats
- Mother Hubbard dog cookies
- Bully sticks
- Chew hooves
- Heavy chewers chew toys
- Gently used balls – basketball, football, or soccer
- Soft Frisbees
- Jolly Balls, horse size
Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, which means your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.